My name is Lala Shin and I am a fully Qualified Beauty Therapist with over 14 years experience both in New Zealand and Korea. I began my career as a Beauty Therapist in Korea.
In that time I had the privilege of working in some beautiful Day Spa’s and can even count a famous actress at Kim Young beauty clinic amongst my clientele. Since arriving and furthering my career in New Zealand I have spent 18 months in a luxury Beauty Spa in Queenstown and the last 5 years working here in New Plymouth.
“Being a Beauty Therapist is my passion and I strive to improve all my clients well-being to make them feel better and more in balance. I offer them some ‘time out’ in our busy world, within my luxury New Plymouth Blossom Beauty & Day Spa”
- 2011 Holistic Body Training (Hawaiian lomi lomi massage) Christchurch
- 2008 Thai massage certificate training – Ching mai, Thailand
- 2008 Thai herbal hot compress training – Chiang mai, Thailand
- 2006 CIDESCO Certificate in Beauty Therapy (International qualification, came top of my class)
- 2006 Diploma of Beauty Therapy, Western Institute of Technology- Tarananki, New Plymouth, New Zealand
- 1999 Certificate of Beauty Therapy, Geum Chon Women’s Vocational Education & Training Center Seoul YWCA, Korea
- 1999 Reflexology Master Approved Diploma, Korea Health Care Association Lee Youn Woo
- 1999 Sports Trainer Approved Diploma, Korea Health Care Association President Lee Youn Woo